A Division of Precision Castparts Corp.
Mentor, Ohio Operation
Ceramic Mold Dip Line
- The Mentor plant is located in Mentor, Ohio approximately 30 minutes east of downtown Cleveland, OH.
- Plant Size
- 190,000 Square Feet
- PCC Airfoils – Mentor facility principally manufactures Industrial Gas Turbine (IGT) products for land-based turbine applications for power generation
- Super Alloys composed primarily of nickel and cobalt are used to cast the blades and vanes for gas turbine engines
- AS9100, ISO9001 and NADCAP. In addition the Mentor operation has been awarded 5 supplier excellence awards and 1 supplier of the year award
- Opportunities at PCC span across a variety of functions and at all levels. We hire engineers, operations managers and supervisors, production control, maintenance, quality, HR, and IT professionals just to name a few. PCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug free workplace.
- The Mentor plant has grown ten-fold since 1998. A large multi-million dollar expansion project was completed in 2008 to help the Mentor plant meet customer demands. This is called Renaissance Park located in Painesville, OH.
8607 Tyler Blvd.
Mentor, OH 44060
Tel: (440) 205-2170
Fax: (440) 205-3733
Human Resource Manager